The Advanced Strategy Practices Course (ASPC) course focuses on structuring strategic thought and managing advanced strategy practices through the application of our unique and fully integrated Strategic Management Framework.
As a follow up to the Fundamentals of Strategic Thought and Practice course (FSTP), the ASPC course is designed to meet the needs of graduates from the FSTP course, MBA/Masters Degree graduates and/or experienced executive professionals seeking to learn more about the application and practice of advanced strategy principles.
The coursework program takes the following path:
- An exploration of the creation, management and implementation of strategy
- An understanding and development of the associated 'soft' issues of strategy; that is the skills, systems and leadership capabilities that are required to engage peer groups and other senior executives in the management of strategy systems.
- As an outcome, participants obtain a depth of understanding of the structure and practice (doing) of strategy; a skill that is amplified through the application of the fully integrated Strategic Management Framework.
- The course also provides insight into deeper strategic thinking through the application of neuroscience based analytical methods and techniques.
Successful completion of this course can lead to accreditation as a Certified Strategy Practitioner (CSP) at the levels of Associate and Senior Associate.
This course will be available on line however in the short term we are offering a Webinar version. For those interested in completing this course we invite you to contact us to register your interest.Once we have a quorum of interested participants we will be in touch to arrange a convenient time for all to participate.Apply Now Contact Us
ONE of the Following:
- Postgraduate Degree (Business or related discipline) (MBA)
- Certified Strategy Practitioner (CSP), Affiliate accreditation
- Certificate of completion Fundamentals of Strategy (FSTP 1)
- Previously studied equivalent Fundamentals of Strategy subject through a recognised course
Note: those who meet the direct prerequisites of the ASPC course are not required to complete the FSTP 1 course
- AUD $1000
- EUR €670
- GBP £590
- USD $790