This course is designed specifically for those seeking a greater understanding of the fundamentals of strategy theory and practice.
Based on MBA level coursework and a highly popular strategy text book, the narrative contained in the course is designed to transform strategy theory into practice. We do this through:
- the provision of access to our online coursework,
- the use of cases studies and simulation games,
- placing an emphasis on practical applications of strategy in the general narrative of the course commentary.
Appropriately qualified candidates can graduate from this course as a Certified Strategy Practitioner (CSP) at the level of Affiliate. They are then eligible to become an Associate or Senior Associate through the successful completion of the second course in this series, the Advanced Strategy Practices Course (ASPC).
Cases discussed include Zoos Victoria, Cirque du Soleil, Krakatoa Pure Chocolate Company and Cadbury Schweppes.
In the simulation games, participants become actively involved in the strategy and leadership of two different types of business:
- The first is a chain of restaurants - White Label Restaurants,
- The second is the People Express Airlines.
Quite uniquely, the course structure enables participants to contextualise the practice of strategy, in a way that no other strategy course has been able to do. That is because this course, as with all our courses, is based on the structure of the comprehensive structuring of strategy, that of smiknowledge's systemic, fully integrated Strategic Management Framework.Buy Now Contact Us
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline (Bachelor’s Level Qualification)
- Relevant Business Experience
- AUD $1100
- EUR €740
- GBP £650
- USD $870