Through our membership program, we aim to empower individuals to continually enhance the way they practice strategy; at the level of a profession. As a member, you will gain access to a network of leading strategy professionals and extend your abilities with performance enhancing knowledge, events, programs and resources.
With a focus on evolving, future driven strategic management methods, smiknowledge is continually renewing its knowledge and content to maintain relevance. Through our membership program we deliver ongoing education to maintain the capture of knowledge and to provide the most relevant resources necessary to nurture and grow the skills of the professional strategy practitioner.
Please note, a participating membership is required for those seeking accreditation as a Certified Strategy Practitioner (CSP) or representation as a Fellow of SMI.
- Networking Event Invitations
- Blog Commenter
- Annual Conference Invitation
- Seminar & Workshop Invitations
- Knowledge Library Access
- Forum Access
- Webinar Access
- Up to 15% Event Discounts
- Simulation Games Access
- Participate in research
- Content Author Opportunities
Corporate membership is seen as a collaboration between smiknowledge and organisations who will benefit from ongoing professional development in advanced strategy practice. Corporate members receive all of the benefits of participating members alongside assistance in establishing a community of strategy practice within their organisation
Membership is available to SME’s, Large Enterprise, Government and Not for Profit organisations. Corporate Membership is offered as a tailored package, through a bespoke service solution.
Corporate Member Benefits
Receive all of the benefits of individual participating members plus:
- Access to tailored programs, courses and events
- Ability to participate in research and resource development
- Input to newsletters, discussion groups, method and knowledge
- Access to our international network of individuals
- Assistance in establishing a community of strategy practice