Based on foundation coursework the FSTP 1 course is designed provide participants with an appreciation of the theoretical fundamentals of strategy.
Our courses will empower you to:
- Reinvent your interpretation of conventional strategy practices
- Prepare for the emergence of the new era of technological and social 'norms'
- Challenge the way you think about the future and assess the strategic implications of that by:
- exploring the dynamics and structure of an agile and fully integrated Strategic Management Framework
- experiencing the application of behavioral and cognitive challenges that influence your strategic thinking capability
- appreciating the management of a holistic, systems based approach to strategy practice
We invite you to complete the courses of your choice and to:
- Become an accredited Certified Strategy Practitioner (CSP) by engaging in presentations and submissions, or
- Earn a Certificate of Completion without worrying about exams and similar interactions.
We invite you to sample the course presentation and format here, it addresses the question "What is strategy?"
Empower and strengthen Leadership for Senior executives
Elevate your skills in advanced strategy practices, leadership, and strategic thinking by learning to use integrated, and relevant dynamic strategy tools and methodologies.
Establish the foundations for emerging Strategy professionals
Elevate your existing strategy and leadership skills for aspiring business professionals
Advanced Strategy Practices Course (ASPC): Now Available in Webinar Format through Expression of Interest
The ASPC 2 course focuses on structuring strategic thought and managing advanced strategies using our fully integrated Strategic Management Framework.